Sunday, May 1, 2011

MY 30 DAY LIST FROM MARCH

In March I mentioned that there was a fun blog "30 Days of Lists " going on for the month of March. Well, my favorite thing to do is make lists, any kind of lists and on any form of paper. So I was so excited when I stumbled upon this site by accident. Well, I signed up so that everyday there would be an email for me telling me the new list for the day. This was totally free for me to do, which is even better. To make it more fun my daughters 12 & 14, my sister and mom played along too. We are still trying to get together and read each other's lists. To me this will be something my kids will love reading in 10,20,40 years and share with their families one day. It's just as much fun as the scrapping, Project Life documenting that I do. To me having as many different documents of our lives and thoughts and actions recorded the better. So we took on this challenge even though we missed a few days here and there and had to catch up it was so fun and well worth the 15mts every day it took. So finally here are 3 days of mine and every couple days I will show you a few more. Some days I just made a plain list and other days I played with my lists and added fun stuff to it. I might even put some of my daughter's lists here for fun too.
Good news, the 3 ladies who ran this blog and did a AWESOME AWESOME job on it have decided to do it again since they got such a great response. The bad news is it won't be till September, not sure if I can wait that long, lol. So enjoy my lists and come back to check in for the rest and hopefully you'd like to join me in Sept. to play along. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo awesome Dawn! I can't wait to see more of your lists. I need to check this blog out again. I love that your girls and your mom are doing it with you. Where will you put the lists? In PL? In a special scrapbook? I did what you said...I got some 8 x 11 page protectors and put my converstaion with Bailey in my PL binder! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea and such a great addition to PL. I am going to go over and check out the blog, I am such a list maker too. If I don't have it written down its lost forever. I have journals, scraps of paper, files and note pads full of lists of every kind. Thanks for the idea of adding this kind of stuff to PL.
    Hope you had a great Easter.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea Dawn. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete