Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother's Day weekend in photos

Happy Mother's Day everyone. I had a wonderful weekend with beautiful weather all weekend, what a treat for us. What made it even better was my daughter came home unannounced again to surprise us for her birthday which was May 5 and mother's day weekend. She loves to just drop in all the way from Florida and surprise the heck out of us. She is so funny and crazy. The weekend was spent playing bball and going to Sam's soccer game and having DQ bday cake for my daughter. Also what made it special was my husband and kids surising me and cleaning the house and making me a special banner just for me since I usually do it for their bdays, this time it was just for me and I LOVE LOVE it!! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day and what a nice surprise to see your daughter. Sorry I haven't visited for a while but things have been a little crazy... as usual. I am so thrilled that you are starting an art journal. This is such a great way to experiment, play and have some fun. The best things about art journals is seeing how they evolve over time. I also love the way they feel, its just so nice to sit and flick through them, run your fingers over the pages and just enjoy the pages. Can't wait to see what else you do.
    My project life is coming along but I must say I have so much to add to last week that I have had to put in three inserts. Love that I can add bits. I even added in the newspaper page from our newspaper about the Justin Bieber concert, I just know my daughter will appreciate this in time. I have some newspaper clippings from my early years, they are so much fun to look back on.
    Anyway enough rambling must go and create something.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! What an awesome Mother's Day gift! How sweet of them! Love, love, love your art journal. You are so creative and your work is so pretty! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete