Monday, May 30, 2011

Project Life

Well May is gone already just like that in a blink of an eye. Now onto summer plans and summer fun and summer sun. I am looking forward to putting summer pictures in our PL finally after the cold, long winter/spring we had. So far so good at keeping up, hope that can still happen even though the kids are going to be home. I only had to add a PP for the paper on Renee's Honors breakfast and on the backside is the note Summer left me about getting her and Sam ready for school that day, she is so sweet. I did have a lot of pictures this week and tried to keep it at a minimum so I could journal enough too. Some weeks are like that but I'm trying to make sure it all fits into this one album. Hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. We sure did enjoy all the hot sun we finally got. Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment