Monday, May 23, 2011

Project Life

Can you believe May is almost over??? Where did all the time go? The kids will be out of school two weeks from now, I'm not ready for that quite yet. This weeks PL is full of good stuff with extras thrown in. Of course my daughter getting braces is in there, my little cousins playing and the little one is rolling over already, my son had a special breakfast at school, my nieces slept over and my cousin had her much awaited bridal shower. So for this week I added a extra photo holder and extra page protector to hold the important papers for this week. This album is getting better and better each week. For some reason this year (my 3rd) has been my favorite and each week I get excited to see what the week will hold. I hope everyone who is doing PL is still having fun with theirs and keeping up best they can. Remember to make it what you can and what you can do without being stressed about it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment