Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My new art journal pages and Project Life

I am so happy to have finally started an art journal. This has been on my list to do since January and it feels good to have finally started it. I wasn't sure how to start one so for the past couple months I've been reading some other blogs about them. There are all different kinds out there to see and to try but you should just do what makes you happy and what is fun for you. My interest seems to be going to an art journal that's for fun and trying new things for now, there is so many new things for me to learn, like gesso paint and mod podge. Soon though I'd like to start another art journal book to record my thoughts and life happenings. Then later in the year to try painting on canvas. So here are the first few pages I've started, it does require to be messy, open-minded, have fun and just play. My favorite page though is the "rain rain go away" I just did that one today. It really is how I felt today after sitting thru another gloomy rainy day.

I will posts some more of my lists on Friday and have a mother's day special one on Sat. or Sun.
To see my Project Life pictures just scroll down past my art work and they are there. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment