Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sam and his singing and just being Sam

I want to always remember these times when it's just me and Sam in the car. He gets to sit right behind me instead of way in the back. Since his sisters aren't in the car he picks the music and he sings all the songs, melts my heart every time. I keep thinking maybe he could be a singer or be in a band or something cool like that. The thing is when his sisters are around they do the singing and they (mostly Renee) sing loud so poor Sam doesnt' stand a chance to be heard. So tonight when driving to his game just "US TWO" I got to hear him singing Justin Bieber and I love hearing his voice and the way he sings different then the girls. Last week it was the new Big Time Rush cd and for weeks before that it's the High School Musical 3 cd, he loves his music loud not like turned on loud but like when they are screaming and singing he gets that. And don't even get me started on his moves, man he his so cute and funny with his moves when he thinks he's alone or just me around. Watch girls in his 3rd class my sweet Sam is going to be a ladies man one day. So much fun having a boy after all these girls, have to look for these little moments so I can remember who he is since he gets lost in the shuffle sometimes. Don't worry buddy I'm always going to be right there watching even when you think I'm not.

9 comments:

  1. OMG this is just such a great story... you should journal this just as it is in your PL album. don't worry about a photo just copy this, print and pop in your album. Love this story so much.
    Hope your daughter is doing is okay with her braces.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, thanks so much for the nice comments. I love this story too and thought about it putting it in my PL it means a lot to me so I need to remember it. My daughter is doing better finally today, so funny still to see them on her though. I keep taking her picture. Hope you are well and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your family photos! My 2 boys (now grown) hated having their photos taken - I have a lot of photos of them with their back to me! And its so nice that you have the stories written as well. Have you ever printed your blog to post in your album?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every little tale like this should be written down and kept safely - it's just too precious! Love these posts... your family sound so adorable... and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies, so nice that you stopped by. Writing these little moments are becoming my favorite thing to do and I plan on doing it more often. Yes, I'm planning on writing these stories down and keeping them in my Project Life and maybe even doing a layout about it too. It makes me happy when others feel my joy of sharing my stories. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, I love that you are writing down these wonderful memories of your children because you will never regret it. Such a beautiful story!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. I really appreciate it!

    Blessings to you and your family...

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deborah,
    Thanks for stopping by and your kind words. I really liked what I saw on your blog. You have a way with the camera and your words together. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little tidbit just makes me smile from ear to ear. And makes me need a little dab of tissue. I just adore my alone time with each of my boys...I'm afraid it will go away one day. Gibson and I turn up the radio loud when it's just us. It's usually Guns N Roses or something rockin' but he loves to play air guitar in the car and sing and scream the parts he knows. Most times, we will stay in the car and sing together until the song is over...and we don't care if people stare. =))))
    It's amazing how fast they grow. Great job capturing your thoughts...priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi retrohipmama, so glad you stopped by and got to see this. I need a tissue sometimes too just thinking of how fast the time is flying and he's not my little boy anymore. How cool to listen and jam to Guns N Roses, love them. My girls love love Jon Bon Jovi, it is so cool that they love my music from my childhood as well as their own stuff right now. We ALWAYS stay in the car till the song is over, it's like a rule. I'm planning on printing this out for my PL. Thanks for stopping and see again soon.

    ReplyDelete