Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Few things making me happy today

I'm feeling some happy thoughts today and wanted to share. It's not always the big things that make us happy, take time to remember these little things too.

1. In 2 weeks my oldest graduates from college and I will be there to see it.
2. The cool breeze coming thru the open windows today after yesterday's hot and humid 92degree
day.
3. beef strognoff is in the crock-pot and smells so good, happy dinner is just there waiting
4. in one week my kids will be having their first day of summer vacation
5. wearing new summer clothes and they are 2 sizes smaller then last summers
6. being lazy on these sunny days with the kids
7. that I scrapped 3 layouts over the weekend
8. walking the track again in this beautiful weather we finally have
9. just being here and healthy and living my life
10. The book Sam made at school about living in our town, so cute and funny to read

So what's making you happy today? Share it with me in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.... what's making me hapy today? Well, Youngest daughter is enjoying the hols, and Hubby is home from work (I get cuddles!)... eldest son is in a good mood (though I'm wondering why *lol*), and the kittens are doing well. I can see birds through my window, and it's a peaceful and beautiful afternoon.
    Wow... who knew there was so much? Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheelen, I like your list of happy thoughts too. I agree about the eldest son, if they are happy, makes you think something is up,lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy! Beef Stroganof? One of my faves!
    Glad you're walking outside...I need to do that.

    Have fun at your daughter's grad...congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, I love this post! You have so many wonderful things to celebrate. What a great example you share here of being grateful for the simple things in life.

    Being able to get out and take photos is something that makes me happy. Last night I was able to take a walk with my husband - that means a lot to me, too.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind remarks on my blog! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florida for you.....awesome! Anyone else going with you? I love posts like this! Way to go with losing weight! I am working on that right now so I guess what is making me happy is that I have kept up the walking 30 minutes a day for almost a week! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just me going to Florida, to expensive for 5 tickets. Just quick barely 3 day trip to see her graduation ceremony and back home. Rich will have the 3 days off to play and have fun with the kids. Thank you for the comments on losing weight, it's a daily reminder to eat right and to move more. Way to go on walking 30mts every day. That is huge right there Becky so proud of you. Have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete