Sunday, June 19, 2011

Miami pictures part one

I've decided to show my photos of Miami into different parts. The main reason being it's easier to post and for you to read and not get overwhelmed. The second reason being I did things a little different on this trip and want to explain my thoughts along the way. When heading there I decided to live more in the moment when possible and not overdue the photos, only 149 for those 3 days. That's pretty good for me, it could have easily been 300 if I carried the camera more. I'm only sorry not to have gotten more photos of her in the cap/gown and in her dress for that night. This was a busy packed trip so not a lot of extras but it was perfect. The weather was very HOT HOT!! So for this first part of the trip I'm showing you mostly my daughter and us hanging out with her and my son-in-law and his family.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the pictures. I will post more every couple days and might try to work in my PL photos too, but they will pretty much be what you see here.

4 comments:

  1. I admire the fact that you had such self control that you only took 149 photos!! Not sure I could get by with that...my hand just wants to keep finding that shutter button and just the right light. Really enjoying getting to know your family through your images here. What a great celebration to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, thanks so much for visiting. It was hard not to pick up the camera, I wish for a few more that I didn't take. It was nice to just live in the moment though and really listen to the conversations and feel the love and excitement around us. I plan on doing a lot of writing to make up for lack of a few photos. Thanks again and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what fun pics! My fave? You and your daughter back to back. HILARIOUS to see the difference in you two! (Plus, I love her shoes!)
    But back to you...glad you enjoyed yourself and can't wait to see your next post! Do I see some cute outfits in the future??? =)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea, I knew you'd get a kick out of the picture and her shoes. She loves to show off how much taller she is then me. I have some new outfits to show but not as fun as yours. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete