Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Project Life May 30 to June 4

Can you believe we are 6months into the year already. I'm so happy that my PL has been caught up so far. This week though I haven't ordered pictures, there are tons of them and I plan on adding extra PP. I'm adding my photos from my red/white/blue post I did last week then also the regular ones you will see today. I still had a hard time choosing them this week, so many photos going on here of the summer fun we are having and last day of school activities. I also included a photo of myself ( we all need to do this more) wearing my new clothes that are in smaller sizes. It felt so good to shop for ME for once and to buy jean capris in a size 10 WOW can't remember the last time I did that. My shirt is also a small and feels good and not baggy like I usually do. So I have decided to include some photos of myself wearing my new clothes every couple weeks or more if I can just because I'm happy and for my cool styling friend Andrea to see. I also am adding in a magazine article on THE NUMBERS IN AMERICA, it was cool to read and thought perfect for my PL week. Hope everyone is enjoying their first week of June and the start of summer vacation for some of them. Today is the kids last day of school and we are so ready for summer and excited to play and relax. This week on our list to do is get our pool up and visit our favorite parks, sleep in, make new smoothies, try new foods for lunch, go to the outdoor ymca to swim, I have to get packed and ready for Florida next week.
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments and reading your blogs too. Congrats to all of us who are still with this amazing Project Life 6 months later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey....you mentioned me...how cool is that?! I just think you're awesome. Cute shirt and I cam looking forward to seeing more of you outfits. LOVE the idea of including fun things from magazines. You're kicking major boo-tay on your Project Life! I'm almost done with April...still good right?

    ReplyDelete