Monday, June 13, 2011

Random Pictures from the week

I won't have my PL ready this week, have been busy with the kids home and getting ready to leave town for this week. My oldest is graduating from college and I will be there to celebrate this day with her. So excited and proud of this girl, she has worked hard and both in school and in her life. She is the best and I love her bunches. Can't wait to see her smile and hug her. So here's a some pictures from the past week showing you what we've been up too. Hope everyone is enjoying their June so far. We've had some hot days and days with hail and storms. We just got our pool up and will be swimming soon even though it's barely sunny and only about 70 that won't stop the kids though. Have a great week everyone, thanks for stopping by and for your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation! Just enjoy every moment and celebrate. Judging by the photos and things you share here, I don't think celebrating will be difficult for you. I'm really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and excited for you and your daughter. Congratulations to her and all the hard work she has put in.
    We had a great time in Bali, loved the break.
    Sorry I haven't been commenting but have been having trouble with leaving comments.
    Enjoy your time with your daughter.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for stopping. It warms my heart to see your comments and that you enjoy my blog. I love seeing yours and get inspired every time. I am so excited for my daughter too, she is an art student and is so creative. I actually painted 3 canvas for her gift. Will post them after the trip since she reads my blog and don't want to ruin the surprise. Take care and talk to you when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to your daughter! It's such an achievement to graduate - you have every reason to be chuffed and proud as punch!

    ReplyDelete