Sunday, September 29, 2013

MANDALA MONDAY

Hello and Happy Mandala Monday!! It feels good to be sharing one again, have missed it. I thought it would be nice to see some summer garden veggies again. Wishing I had a better angle of it, was still learning back then and you never know how it looks till you upload it. For this one you see the squash and zucchini with a dried up sunflower in the middle and cute little cherry tomatoes. I used the sunflower leaves and realized how fast they can start wilting. So nice to use these veggies before enjoying them for meals. Will be hard to make these mandalas once winter comes.
 
Dawn at girl unwinding inspired me to start making Mandalas, so happy to have found her beautiful blog. Please stop by her blog to see her beautiful mandala and maybe you can join in too. Thanks so much Dawn for letting giving us a beautiful start to our week.
 
Can you believe it's October already, where did the month go! Wishing this favorite season of mine would slow down so I can enjoy it longer. The weather has been inspiring me this week to create some fall art and am really enjoying painting again. I will be sharing them at T Time tomorrow!!
Will have a couple other posts up later in the week and squeezing in some PL somewhere also.
 
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, the weather has been so perfect here and everyone is well. Thanks so much for your visits and comments!!
 
See you tomorrow for T time and please stop by Dawn's to say hello. She really does make the most amazing mandalas and lately they've been fall theme, LOVE IT!!

8 comments:

  1. Fun Mandala, how amazing to create something this lovely with garden veggies!
    Thanks for your sweet words for Papi, I think he is a little spoiled, now we are having hard time potty trained him, whew... any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely veggie mandala!. Almost too cute to eat :). In winter, it would be fun to play with twigs, rocks and berries. And, you may just draw mandalas right on the snowed ground!. Can't wait :). HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and checking in on me! I have been so busy lately - my sister has been sick and I have not had much time left for blogging. I really appreciate you, Dawn! Your Mandala is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very salvador Dali kind of mandala you've made today, hahaha
    Happy Mandala Monday to you!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like the rabbit in Alice and Wonderland. I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! Life has truly gotten in the way, and I completely forgot Mandala Monday until I saw Patty's post this morning. Other than checking Dawn's blog, I didn't see your comment until just now.

    I agree with the gal who thought your mandala reminded her of a Dali. I wonder if when you and your family were in Florida for Disney World, if you were able to visit the Dali Museum. It is truly a sight to behold. As is your Mandala today. Very Dali-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mandala is wonderful Dawn!
    Very organic ;)
    and colorful too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete