Thursday, September 19, 2013

OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD...YELLOW

Hello there, how is your week going? I'm doing pretty good, working on my WITL and PL albums and fighting a cold. The weather is just perfect this week, wishing it will stay this way for weeks.
 
I'm joining in with the wonderful ladies at Our Beautiful World this week sharing the prompt YELLOW with you. My favorite yellow is the kitchen walls in my home. I love the way the sunlight plays on it and lights up the room and giving such a warm happy glow in it for most of the day.
 
I still remember waking up the next morning after the walls were painted, Rich and I stood there in awe at the beauty and glow the sunrise gave it. It still stops me in my tracks and surprises me, a lot of love is in this room and I am so happy I have my yellow kitchen! This little corner is where I sit and all my crafty things are on this side of the table, it's my favorite spot in the house.
 
Come by and see what YELLOW means to the ladies who host this inspiring and fun blog. Feel free to join in at anytime, I love seeing what everyone shares with the prompts.
 
My picture was taking using my Sony Cyber-shot and no editing was done.
 
Thanks ladies for this chance to share something beautiful in this world, so glad I could join in this week. Here is the link to see more YELLOW fun OBW thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty yellow color! At my old house, we had a front room painted bright yellow and it got a lot of light, so we called it the sun room :) Yellow is such a happy color!

    PS - Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the color yellow! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I redid my kitchen how every time I stepped into it, I felt such pride. It's such a great feeling, and this warm, happy kitchen is no exception. You have created a haven for yourself and your family, too. Simply stunning yellow!!

    Wish you were feeling better. You are not supposed to get sick when the weather is nice. That's simply NOT fair. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that is a wonderful color to have as it'll brighten the room. Hope you are feeling better. Even here we are all down with a bad cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love yellow in a kitchen and yours is beautiful~!

    thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll feel better soon. LOVE your dining space, crafting here in the soft sunlight will be amazing, good for your health to soak up the sun :). And THE VIEW looking out the window, priceless!.
    Thank you, Dawn for sharing a glimpse of your crafting place with us @ Our Beautiful World!. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that you could join us this week and share your beautiful kitchen! Oh how sunny and cheerful this looks ... Maybe I should paint my room yellow! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kitchen walls are delightful.....so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pics Dawn! just glorious.. wow!! Loved all your photos! thks for participating at OUR BEAUTIFUL WORLD this week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kitchen must be a happy kitchen, delightful and bright, thanks for sharing your yellow beauty with us this week at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can still remember painting that yellow kitchen - what a shock it was when it was first done - took awhile to get used to the brightness - still looks good!

    ReplyDelete