Friday, December 3, 2010






Day 2 was simple for me to do also. That evening we would be going to my son and niece's school Christmas concert. They were both a reindeer and the teacher even put them beside each other, easier for pictures. It was a cute concert about the Elvis impersonator. After that we hurried home to watch the Clevland Cavs vs. Miami Heat in a tension filled game. This is the first time for Lebron James coming back to play his old hometown game. I knew we'd loose and yes we got creamed. So this isn't anything about Christmas but my kids will want to remember this moment. I saved the newspaper articles also and plan on putting an envelope in the back of album to hold all papers that won't be shown in album.






So my picture is of the conert then will add a small newspaper article or download picture of game and include under the concert one. I'm showing you how the pages look side by side alone then how added the program from the concert in between those pages. I am going to look around for a reindeer sticker/embellishment I think also to add.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I love your book Dawn! Ok....I am totally doing this next year. You have inspired me! Have a great weekend. Big snowstorm for us tonight. Maybe it will blow on over your way too!

    ReplyDelete