Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Daily, taking a little break

Today was the best day with my kids and little cousin who I was babysitting. We went to the mall so she could ride on the Santa train ride with my kids. When we get there and round the corner we see not a train but a BIG SLEIGH AND EVEN BIGGER REINDEERS!! Well my poor little cousin wanted no part of it, we tried to tell her to sit with her cousins then I even got on with her but she was saying NO NO NO to riding it. I don't blame her this was very different then the little little train that's usually there. But my kids loved it and especially Sam who sat in the front and took over the reindeer's reins!! Sienna still had a great time at the mall, the Disney store is her favorite of all, who can blame her. The other big news was my kids got to meet a celebrity from one of their shows, Matthew ??? I forget but they were so excited!!


So the holidays are starting to catch up to me , so I will not be doing my pages in my DD everyday now, I feel that I'm rushing them too much and I want to enjoy the process not just check it off, these photos from today are to special and I want to do a great layout of them. I will take a break for a couple days then be back to show you my caught up album. I will try to post some photos of our last few days, just not a big post or DD is all. Hope everyone is having a great week and getting excited for Christmas. So check out these photos and please let me know if you have one of these at your mall.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. I know what you mean about feeling like you are rushing your DD album.

    That Christmas train looks like fun. We don't have anything like that around here.

    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete