Friday, December 10, 2010

December Daily journaling

Since my camera is acting up and won't let me upload to the computer I decided to just do some journaling here for my December Daily Album. Ali always has these heartwarming days about her kids and random thoughts for the day so that is what I will be doing.


I love that Renee was singing Star Spangle Banner while getting ready in the bathroom, her voice is sooo pretty. She hasn't sung this one in awhile, it can bring me to tears.


I love that this morning Sam said mom I have a variety ( he couldn't say it right) of words in my vocublary this morning. This made me and his sisters laugh and laugh, he is my funny word guy.


I love that Summer was play sad last night that we all had to leave her to eat dinner on her own. When I got home she said the tacos didn't event taste good because she was so lonely, poor girl.


I love that my husband always takes the time to help me figure things out on the computer and love that we watched "The Middle" last night and laughed so hard together.


I love that my mom surpriesed me with a little snowman figure yesterday that said PEACE,LOVE,JOY on it. I'm really into words this Christmas.


I am thankful that my husband's job is going well and keep him very busy and that we get our Christmas bonus today.


I am happy happy that we are all eating at the Outback to celebrate the bonus he received tonight.


I am happy that my sister Annie was able to get work off to make cookies with us.


I am happy that I got to put my nieces to bed the other night, so cute and big they are.


I am sending prayers of hope and good wishes and good health to everyone new I've found on this DD blog.


I am loving loving this dd album, everyday I can't wait to sit down and create our memories.


I am excited to see Sam play basketball on Sunday, he's doing great.


I am almost done with mailing out my Chritmas cards


I am truly blessed and happy with my life right now.


I am excited that there will be a new baby boy in the family soon and I get to babysit him


I am loving our Christmas tree at night when I can sit there in the dark and admire the tree lights.


I am craving my new banana bread and will make some this afternoon.


That's it for today, have a great weekend everybody!! Thanks for stopping and thank you so much for all the comments you've been leaving. Makes me so happy to see them.

1 comment: