Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone

This has been an amazing year for me with Project Life! I am lucky to have met some wonderful women and love seeing their new potd every week. If you didn't hear already Becky Higgins's new PROJECT LIFE FOR 2011 is at Amazon right now and can be ordered, so excited mine is on it's way. I can't wait to start on next year's album and see it with a whole new look this time. Thank you to everyone who visits here and/or leaves comments. The best part is reading all your blogs and seeing it from different parts of the world. I will hopefully be catching up on my DD this weekend/Monday and will post the new pages, still thinking of going all the way to Dec.31 with mine.


HAVE A SAFE, BLESSED, JOYFUL, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN HOORAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Dawn to you and your family! I hope you have a blessed holiday with your whole family. I am so happy for your that your daughter is home to visit. The greatest gift. I am behind on commenting and visiting blogs but will catch up next week.

    Merry Christmas!

    Love,
    Becki

    ReplyDelete