Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 5 OUR TREE IS UP

This is also a favorite page for me and the story. I love love putting up trees, we usually do 2 and if I could fit a 3rd somewhere I would. I'm so glad to have found this special tree paper ( not sure what it's called) but knew it will be great for my tree page. In this first picture it's what the living room looked like when I came home from shopping. My family pitched together and cleaned house and Summer took care of the living and she did great. it looks so pretty and ready for Christmas. We told her all day how great it looked, she was very happy. Renee took over dishes with Sam and dog duty for Rich while he cleaned the garage. What sweeties they were. Ok now on the flip side of the tree paper I left it because the white trees on the back look cute too I thought and that's where I taped two pictures together like Ali did on her layout for day 4, love love this idea. On the second photo is of me and the kids reading from a countdown to Christmas book by the tree, true joy by our tree finally. I added the journal for both stories on the two chipboard pages. Also not to have forgotten that Sam had his first basketball game today and did great with 4 baskets.


I can't believe it's day 6 today and I havent' even started shopping yet. Hope you enjoy my pages and hope everyone is having fun with their albums.

3 comments:

  1. putting up our trees is my favourite too - we have 4!! LOL. love your pages of DD so far xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that tree paper- I'm thinking it might be by KI Memories but I'm certainly not sure! :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete