Monday, December 6, 2010




























I love this page because of the pretty paper and the two embellishments I used. I just bought a new pack of Christmas/winter stickers and love them all. Todays photo is about the kids being out in the snow and working together to make a snowball. They were all three trying to lift up the middle section and it was just too heavy for them. I finally talked them into waiting for Rich to get home and help. I'm not one for playing in the snow so I love that they have each other to play with out there. They almost always get along when they're out there. Building snowmen is Sam and Renee's favorite thing to do and eating the snow is Summer's favorite.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting Day 5 done so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really coming together now, isn't it? Gotta love BG's Eskimo Kisses range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait until next year to do this! I love the picture of you reading to the kids. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete