Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's everyone

I had so many plans and ideas for my post today but life got in the way as usual, so this will be brief but sweet. First thank you to everyone who reads my blog and for all the sweet comments. It always fun to see them and the kids like them too. It's been an amazing year and I'm so excited and ready for 2011. There are so many ideas and classes and things I want to learn and particpate in this coming year. So I hope you will stay with me and enjoy the journey. Hoping to have my more exciting post tomorrow or Sunday or Monday but it will be here. Plan on seeing my top 12 pictures (one per month) my 12 favorite moments or things of the year and a special post about someone I don't know personally but want to thank her so all this and more. So have a HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!


p.s. check out Allison Davis blog tomorrow for a NEW SKETCH MONTH SHE STARTS TOMORROW AND CHECK OUT ALI EDWARDS BLOG FOR HER ONE LITTLE WORD PROJECT AND CATHY Z FOR HER EAT LESS MOVE MORE SERIES. SO MANY INSPIRING PEOPLE OUT THERE.

SEE YOU IN 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment