Saturday, December 25, 2010

Well, Christmas came at almost 4 this morning when the girls woke us up wanting to open presents. No way too early I said bed, sleep, too early. Then 4:30 they can't sleep lets get up and get Sam, in he comes saying he's ready. So up we go and stumble down sleepy and excited. The dog is very excited to see ALL OF US THIS EARLY!! By 5:10 all the presents have been opened and the playing starts. I know in a few more years they won't wake this early so I try to be patient and not show how tired I am. Just have to remember their joy and excitment I had when growing up. So just a quick post to remind myself about today and the last few days of fun. Christmas at my moms, xmas at my dad's, christmas eve breakfast with dad's family, hosting my husband's family on xmas eve, then finally Christmas. So enjoy these photos while I get to work on catching up on my DD album, which I've missed working on. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment