Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily.....day 6 is done



Today's pictures are about the art supplies my mom brought over for me. Lately I've been feeling a little braver about making and creating new things for our house and for my albums. When she brought over this red and white dotted ribbon I knew it had to go on my page along with pictures of it and the other ribbon that was pretty. Hoping to get a lot of crafts done today. My pictures are a little blurry since I changed a button on my camera and can't change it back. My page doesnt' have a date on it yet, since the items I was trying to use won't work with the coloring or the size so I'm going to leave it blank for now. I am having so much fun with this album, so happy to be making one this year. Thanks Ali Edward's you are the best.




1 comment: