Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily - Day one

Merry December 1st everybody. Today I get to start my December Daily album.... I've been so excited the last few days just waiting to use it. It's sitting on my scrap table so I can see it when I walk by and it's begging me to write in it, play with it, create it , fill it with wonderful memories. Well I have to say I started worriing what would my first story in it be, should I wait for the kids to get home or wait till we do our advent card activity for the day??? Well, I didn't have to wait for the kids today it will be my story and it's because mother nature brought us our first snow this morning. Now it's not tons you can't even play in it really but it's there and it's beautiful and white (my favorite color next to blue) and holds promises of good snow fun to come ahead for my 3 little ones. This year we have our new puppy Lucky and boy is he excited. He keeps going out in it to sniff it, taste it, run in it and pounce on it. He is so funny today then he litterly runs in the house all excited then back out to do it again. So I strongly think my story should be about SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!


I know a lot of people don't like the cold, even I in the northeast have to get use to it again, but man those first few snows I get all kinds of happy. Just looking out the window at it and watching it blowing around. I even love brushing off my car and yes even shoveling it. I shovel all winter, we don't even have a snowblower. Only once did I have to hire a plower because it was just too much so I paid a guy to push it all up into a mountain so the kids could play in it. Oh those were the best weeks for them. Everyday they would get up and go play on that mountain. So here are my photos today to choose one for my DD album and one for my Project Life album and the others to play with. I also have my first snowflake garland up over the kitchen sink this morning. Funny thing is while looking thru my xmas decorations for the house 90% of it is snowmen or snow related. I need to get some more Santas and xmas decorations I think. Hope everyone is enjoying this first day of December.....

No comments:

Post a Comment