Saturday, December 11, 2010

it's beginning to look like Christmas at our house

It's beginning to look like Christmas at our house finally. This year is all about new decorations, ideas, crafts, everything. My kids kept coming home and finding new stuff to look at and loved it, so did I. I bought new ornaments for the tree which I love love, new decorations for the house, only put a few of my snowmen out, dug out some old pictures and bough Christmas frames for them. There is still a few more pictures to take, the stockings just hung up, the bathroom is done really cool, still need my village, my new glitter trees I made are drying, but it looks so BRIGHT AND MERRY. My camera/computer are finally getting along and uploaded my pictures so now I will print them and finish catching up on my December Daily and will post them when done. Hope you enjoy my pictures. Can you believe in just two weeks it will be Christmas, I haven't shopped yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment