Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome to my December Daily's Day 1 and Day 2 pages. I have to say so far it's been easy telling my stories. I'm so happy and excited to be doing this album. If you'd like to see more albums like this one click on the Ali Edwards link on the right of my blog.


Page one came together fast since mother nature blew into town leaving us with a light layer of snow. I knew then that my story would be about me loving the first snowfalls we get. Today was also the first of our advent cards, you can also see this idea on Ali's blog. I didn't download hers but instead made some very basic ones but the kids will love them. The first one was about our craft for the day ( their own wreaths) which I blogged up further down after my DD posts if you want to see them and how we made them. Anyhow I wanted somehow to include these first cards so the kids will remember them and decided to cut down a baseball page protector to fit them in and added a small picture of Lucky & how he loved the snow also. I'm still thinking of adding a wreath picture but for now this will do. On the advent cards to make some of them more fun, I'm leaving hints on the back of these of what we will be doing that night and they get a few guesses which they wrote down on the back of the cards. That's why I was happy to put them in the protector and you can see the front and back of them now. Some days I will add the cards in other days they might just be tucked into an envelope or pocket. Thanks for visiting and Happy December and thank you Ali for this wonderful project.

No comments:

Post a Comment