Friday, September 2, 2011

Day #2 of September list

Here is my list for day #2 and it made me happy just making it. I played around with my ideas this morning first then went shopping and found these cute smile face stickers that were perfect for showing how happy these things make me. My 2 challenges for this project is to make each page a little different from the rest and to add COLOR to my pages since I love using white. It's been so much fun to read the other lists from some talented and fun ladies also. Thanks to everyone who stops by and reads this and I love love reading the comments you leave me too. They make me HAPPY!! Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see your list. Its great on a Friday to make such a happy list. Most of us are just happy that it is Friday and a three day weekend all at once. Have a smiling, happy weekend with lots of laughs....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love love doing these lists?? It's so fun!!!! Love your pages dearie! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love love them, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is SUPER colorful and i LOVE it! i have to say that i LOVE how you are really treating it like a scrapbook with embellishments and such.
    now that i know you better than i did when we did the first lists, i am not surprised by anything on your list. i am still smiling at just how simply sweet your happy list is. we don't need much, right?

    ReplyDelete