Thursday, September 8, 2011

List #8 What reminds me of my childhood

This was a fun and easy one. I keep thinking of things as I'm getting kids ready for school. I thought it was done then remembered about VCR's oh man my mom surprised us big time with one for Christmas. we were so excited. So on that blue slip I will add more things that come to me later. I think this is pretty much sums up my childhood though. I would love to hear what reminds you of your childhood, let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God, atari! Yes, I remember that! And pac man! Love it!! (And Tina Turner.. My dad loved her!! :D) Great list, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having so much fun reading your lists so I must say a big thank you for sharing. I am not feeling the best so I am going to take a few days break from blogging but will keep going with my lists. But here is few things from my childhood that came rushing back when I read yours... I totally loved Micheal jackson, I was a complete Barbie freak, my altime favourite movie is Grease closely followed by Dirty Dancing and loved watching Happy Days. In fact people used to say i Looked like Joanie when I was younger.
    Keep up the good listing
    love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I believe I must be the oldest participant in this project. I'm off to post my list on my blog right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god...TROLLLS!!!! i loved them too! i have most of this list ready but probably won't be able to work on it until later in the week. i loved so much of my childhood that i keep adding things too! i like the idea of categorizing the lists...very organized of you!

    ReplyDelete