Wednesday, September 14, 2011

List #14 WHAT KIND OF FASHION DO I LIKE??!!!




Today's list is WHAT YOUR FAVORITE FASHION/STYLE IS???!!! This was perfect for me since I'm trying to find what style makes me HAPPY!! I've been going a little out of my comfort zones and wear many different shirts now. This whole summer I only wore tennis when I ran and fun shoes the rest of the time. I've never worn flip flops and tennis and boots use to be my favorite item to wear on my feet. Now I'm shopping more for ME and try not to just run out of the house in my old worn out clothes. It feels good to make these small steps and am looking forward to getting more fit and buying FALL FALL CLOTHES!!
I went a little crazy with the list for today but I couldn't resist, this is where I am right now in my life and it's a big part and I wanted to show that in my journal. In 10 years from now it will be so fun to read this again and see what kind of STYLE makes me happy then. Wait till my kids are 42 like me and they will laugh when reading this and just maybe they will be stuck in a rut like I was and this will help them feel good about looking good for them and finding a new style.

5 comments:

  1. I think I need to start a journal where I collect images of clothes and styles that I like. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING THIS SWEET CHEEKS!

    BLESSINGS!

    LULA POMME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the styles you like too! This would have been a hard list for me to do. I am so not a fashion girl!

    ReplyDelete