Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September & 30 days of lists is back!!!

Happy September!!! I'm so excited it's finally September first!!! WHY DO YOU ASK??? Well since you asked, it's time for another round of "30 DAYS OF LISTS" like the one I did back in March. The ladies who put it together the first time got such a great response they are doing it again. Today was the first day and it was like Christmas eve last night for me. I tossed and turned all night because my mind kept going to the list and what would the theme be for today. Well I think they picked a perfect list for today. WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS FOR SEPTEMBER!! This is so perfect for me right now because I have tons to do this month before the holidays are upon us. So here is my first page done TODAY ALREADY!!
I'm just using a 3 ring binder with dividers in it, there is one for each day of the month or I might do some as two pages, we will see. I love office supplies so that is what most of my pages will be made with. I plan on posting daily if time allows. I'm going to try and upload a button for you to click on if you'd like more information and want to join the fun. It was $6 to join but I just couldn't resist BECAUSE I LOVE TO MAKE LISTS!!

11 comments:

  1. Love that you broke it down into, personal, scraping and around the house goals... Cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I wrote it in a moleskine using papermate felt tip pens. The notebook underneath is my blog notebook. It had the same colors, so I thought it would be perfect as my background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Thanks for the comment and I can always use more than one partner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet another list maker, AND Project Lifer too! I like how you categorized your list into three categories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for stopping by. So happy to see so many other list makers joining the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I share your excitement. I considered the binder route but settled in on my little journal to alter. I too love, love, love office supplies. Have a blast this month with your list making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your use of post-its! And such a great idea to break up your goals into sections :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i SUPER DUPER love that you chose to use page dividers and doodle right on them. no fussing with sheet protectors at all. i am thinking i have a TON of white tabbed dividers in my stash and just might join the party...i don't wanna be left out of all the fun!
    also what a good idea to separate your goals...getting your groove back i see!
    huuuugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn, I just read through all your lists and I love them all! I love. love. love this idea! I wish I would have known about it. I loved it when you did it last time. Let me know the next time you do it please. These lists will be so fun to look back on in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete