Monday, September 12, 2011

Project Life Sept. 4 thru 10

For something different this week I decided to take pictures of blue things. This is my favorite color but next month I will pick another color. It was fun to come up with some ideas like the blue collage just for this week and ripped out that ad about blueberry juice. I got a jewelry set from a cool blogging friend and we went to a local baseball game which has blue all over the place. Might try a harder color next month. The picture of us eating dinner is there because it's special nothing to do with being blue. I'm glad to still be caught up in my PL even though some weeks are busy hoping to keep up when the holidays start.
Hope everyone is having a good week and enjoying the change of seasons. We have had some crazy weather here and now we are all getting a little cold from it. Thanks for stopping by.

p.s. we did see the Smurf movie last weekend too which would have been perfect but I forgot to get any pictures of anything smurfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment