Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day #3 for September lists: Who Do I love???

I had so much fun with this page. It feels like Valentine's day from making all these hearts. So far these lists are all happy and easy to do, thank goodness. I was trying to cut up pictures to put on the right hand side but they just didn't look right. After several hours of frustration and almost giving up I thought of making this collage instead. These are becoming a personal favorite for me, love squeezing in so many photos. It took me all day but I'm glad it came together the way I wanted. Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the hearts, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! (Oprah, Love it!) suuuper cute! plus I love the picture collage.. (you know I'm a sucker for those!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collage of photos. This will be a wonderful book to look back on. The little hearts remind me of the valentine candies. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, this one is super cute! the collage looks great and glad you didn't give up! and you are a girl after my own heart with the graph paper my friend!

    ReplyDelete