Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Project Life & Sept. 30 day list #6

I kept my Project Life nice and simple this week after last weeks massive amount of photos and stories. Hoping to keep it under control since my album is packed right now and I'm hoping to keep it all in album. Thinking next year I will get one of each album Becky has for us to pick from. They both look amazing. I hope everyone's long weekend went well. We were busy and crazy so it's good to be back on schedule today. Thanks for visiting and for you comments.

During the month of September I will be doing a list a day for the whole month. It's been so much fun doing this again. It's a blog with 3 fun ladies who give us a prompt everyday for a list and then you make a list however way you want. Some are simple others are creative and artsy. I'm trying to make mine creative and using my office supplies and scrap stash. To see my lists so far just scroll down past my PL photos and check them out. I will be trying to post them everyday for the whole month. Thanks for all these list makers leaving me comments too.
Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your colour combo list. I am hoping to do my this arvo and post tonight. I love how you are getting a bit arty with your lists. I didn't think keeping lists could be this fun.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete