Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day #4 list..... The perfect Sunday for me

This was another fun list to make. I LOVE LOVE Sunday's. It's the only day my hubby is home all day with us, he works half days on Sat. We start our day with pancakes and the newspaper. I try not to sleep in and head to the track. The kids do watch tv for about 3 hours in the morning then I tell them to get up and head outdoors or to a family fun activity. If I can squeeze in scrap time and my project life updates during the day I am HAPPY. I love that Rich likes to cook on the weekends, so much easier. I love spending this time all together and some Sundays the kids don't like our ideas or don't get along but I try to keep the happy feeling going all day. So Happy Sunday everyone!! Oh and for this page it was fun to cut up our Sunday newspaper to make my page feel more like a Sunday.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday dear Friend,
    I have loved seeing your lists and you can tell just by looking at them that you had fun. I am only just getting around to my lists as things have been a bit mad (as usual). I have decided that I will use my Smash Journal to enter my lists and I still have room left over from my WITL. I am trying to keep this low key because I have a great habbit of starting something and then not finishing it. So at this stage I am just making lists and sticking them in my journal. I wasn't going to add anything but after reading your post about adding bits from the Sunday paper I may just change my mind. Not sure if I will post them on my blog yet, might just keep this one to myself.
    Enjoy your Sunday
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey,
    Thanks for stopping by, I've missed you. Don't stress over the lists just have fun with them. I think it's a great idea to add it to your smash journal. Have a happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, it turned out perfect... I use all kinds of magazines and vintage book pages for mine, old music pages etc... Usually every time aft I finish a magazine.. I go thru it page by page and tear out the pages I feel would work good on a collage.... could be images, text, titles, ads, whatever.. then I have a big basket full of mag pages to go thru as I create my projects.. that works for me..
    xo bonitarose

    ReplyDelete
  4. your list sounds like the perfect sunday!

    I love your folder that you are using for your lists x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love your lists - they certainly put mine to shame. I'm considering doing 30 Days of Journaling next month depending on how well this goes (i've never done anything like this before) and i'd definitely like to take more of your approach with using different images and backgrounds/giving it more of a collage effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I love Sundays too. It's a relaxing day in my house before the busy week starts again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohhhh.. The last one on the list sounds REALLY nice!! ;) This is a great list, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like how you used the Sunday paper...there's nothing more that makes a Sunday than the paper (and all the ads!). Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay okay...i just might have to start playing along now! love how you are really "scrappin' it up" by using clippings to tell your story! you are quite clever my dear!

    ReplyDelete