Thursday, October 13, 2011
10 Random thoughts
It's HOMECOMING TIME, the game is tonight and the dance is tomorrow. The weather is calling for low temps, high winds, lots of rain, no sun, doesn't that sound perfect !!!! We are still excited and won't let the weather spoil our fun. Since we have a busy next 4 days planned I'm leaving you with my favorite kind of posts " random thoughts" till I post the homecoming pictures, could be next week. I also want to thank everyone again for your support/comments on my art and my kids, stories, pictures anything goes here and you've all been great about it. So here's some thoughts for you:
1. Sam is still deciding to either be a ninja, soccer player, character from Beyblade, next year he wants to be spooky.
2. I still need to take a scenic drive and see some more beautiful leaves
3. my girls want to see the new FOOTLOOSE movie coming out. I'm watching the first version of it with them first. IT was soooo awesome and hope they will love it too
4. Sam will be 10 next month and we are planning a laser tag birthday for him
5. I want to paint or create alllll day long, so many ideas but not enough time
6. In November I will be posting a picture/thought everyday of what I'm thankful for and this will be going into my Project Life for that month. Would love for others to join me, I did it last year and loved it.
7. Anyone thinking of doing a December Daily this year, this will be my second year. Last year I put a lot of time into it everyday and burned out by the 20th. So this year I'm going very low key and might just do the 12 days before Christmas. Let me know in the comments if you are doing one or want to know more. Would love love to have some friends joining in with me.
8. I just got a bunch of cool things from my mom who is cleaning out her house and getting rid of years and years of stuff. It was fun to pick thru and find little bits to use on my art pages. All kinds of goodies.
9. My niece really liked my 30 day list book and asked to make her one too. I bought a journal and put a list idea on each page, some are the same as mine but more of them are for her and her age. Can't wait to see what she does with it, love that she wants to do this too.
10. I have $25 left over after buying groceries last week from the list. That's a lot for us and I was so excited to save it. Even though we were out of a couple things and we craved a few things I didn't go to the store. That's also what this meal plan is for, saving some money and no extra trips to the store. I think once the kids see it's on the menu they are happy and liking the idea and have eaten everything offered. The few things they didn't like they at least ate a few bites of it. So I'm already looking forward to going tomorrow and hoping it will be another great week again.
Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy your loved ones and make some time to relax and spend with them.