Monday, October 10, 2011

PROJECT LIFE

they have been doing a lot of football throwing lately, IT"S FOOTBALL SEASON!!
This little guy likes being behind bars, ummm let's hope this is just a phase, so sweet he is!! Loves to shake this gate and peek at me.
She loved this shirt her dad put on her. Purple with polka-dots, she wanted this picture to remember her shirt and that her daddy loves her. Yep, she's a daddy's girl
We had our last bonfire and smore's for the year. Also watched Gnomeo and Juliet after this and we LOVED it, so verrry cute and funny. This was a great family night.

5 comments:

  1. Its fun watching you all move into winter while we are moving into summer, I love this. Spent last night with project life and playing catchup. Although I am a little behind its kind of nice to go back and remember what we have been up to.
    We saw Gnomeo and Juliet last school holidays and I agree it was so cute and funny.
    Oh I wish I was there to share your last bonfire and smore's, love both of these things.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics... and the bonfire looks like fun.. we live in a townhouse development, so no huge yards or open spaces like you have.. I'm completely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, I love how we have different seasons, your blog will keep me warm and cozy this winter and mine can keep you cool. So glad your catching up with PL, I'm actually behind on ordering pictures for 2 weeks, gotta get moving on that. Wish you could be here for smores too.

    Bonita, the bonfire is fun. I am jealous of your townhouse, always wanted to live in a small little place. Sometimes a big yard is too much work. I am thankful for all the blue sky I see everyday though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it about men and bonfires? Saying that, my youngest (17 in 2 days!Argh!) is a bit of a pyromaniac too *lol*

    I love these photographs... such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. He is too stinkin' cute!

    Becki

    ReplyDelete