Monday, October 31, 2011

LOOK AT HIM AT JUST 5 YEARS AGO, HE'S SO TINY AND SWEET AND LOVED LOVED ME SO MUCH. WANTED TO BE WITH ME AND PLAY AND THOUGHT I WAS COOL. HE LOVED TO PLAY WITH CARS, READ BOOKS, PLAY BALL, DO PUZZLES FOR HOURS, CLEAN HOUSE, EAT EVERYTHING I GAVE HIM. OH DO I MISS THIS BOY AND HIS LITTLE FACE AND VOICE. HE IS GROWING UP SO FAST RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES. ABOUT THE CAKE YES IT'S PINK HE LIKED LIGHT COLORS AND THAT WAS PINK AND YES HE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT AND LOVED HELPING ME FROST IT. REMEMBER I'VE SAID BAKING IS NOT MY THING ESPECIALLY CAKES. SO IN FIVE MORE YEARS HE WILL BE 15 already he will be a young man with a deeper voice, taller then me, hopefully eat everything I feed him and hopefully will still think I'm COOL and hang out with me. I loved going back over these pictures and remembering all the good times he's had.
Here he is at 5 and at pre-k sitting with his first crush, Lily..... these two loved each other like crazy. they would blush just talking and playing together. She just moved this year so we don't see her anymore but he's had her in class every year since pre-k..... so adorable
oh how I love love this boy of mine, look at that face and those too short pants and cheesy smile. I want this little boy back.
He loves loves the snow and would live out there all day if I let him. Most of my favorite pictures of him are in the snow or at least outside enjoying nature.
he loved finding eggs in the house, just to practice and for pretend Easter. Look at his short hair and cute cheeks. Where does the time go???
look at that sweet face and little hands. he was always so sweet in the mornings. he would always let me get his picture and smile cute for me.
Here is our picture from tonight before trick/treating.... they look soooo dang cute and big. I'm so glad my sister got to come with us this year. Summer said she wanted to be in charge of all the kids and for me and my sister to walk way behind them. They all did good together and walked holding hands, so dang cute and so dang big (sniff, sniff) I will do a post on this later this week with more pictures but I had to at least show one photo tonight. Love you kids!!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous photos! and all the shots are beautiful.. love that one of him in the snow.. what a great shot! and look at all the costumes fr last nite.. so much fun!
    We hv candy left over fr last nite... chocolate overload around here.. LOL
    hugs.. thks for sharing, wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos .... he is adorable!!!! just wanted to say thanks for all your wonderful comments over at sketch support.... you are the best commenter ever!!!!!!!!! always brings a smile -thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for stopping by and leaving me wonderful words about my son. He was so surprised and happy this morning. Totally worth all the effort to make this special for him.

    We have tons of candy too, I'm trying to eat it all fast so it will be gone, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your little man. They do grow up way too fast don't they!! Love your idea of 10 gifts. Bet that is a huge hit.

    I'm the opposite, 2 boys and want a girl. Ha!

    ReplyDelete