Saturday, July 23, 2011

AROUND HERE.......

we have had a gorgeous sunset.... so glad I stepped outside and watched it
it's been very very HOT and HUMID..... I do not like this heat
she is sleeping in sweats and 3/4 blankets enjoying the new a/c in her room
this one will be a favorite, love seeing them just relaxing together

this little girl did some serious dancing today


this little boy is getting even bigger and cuter and I love him





we went to the farmpark. Sam had a pony ride, rainbow sheeps, tractor ride, flowers galore
I'm wearing another new shirt and I like it, sorry for blurry photo
Sam did some artwork OUTSIDE!! LOVE LOVE THIS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing all your photo's and reading about your day. Love the new top, very nice colour. So excited about WITL, can't wait to see what you do.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracey, I can't wait too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics! Such a gorgeous family!
    And Sam!... what a talent!

    ReplyDelete