I am hoping that if these plans are written/typed down then they will get done. These are just a few things for me to do today out of the 100 I want to do, lol. The days are going so fast and I seem to be dwelling on it too much this summer. Usually my nature is to rush them along and get it over with. Summer just isn't my thing, sorry for those of you who love it. I like the schedule and routine of the school year and not having all this free time on our hands. But this year for some reason summer means a lot to me and I want to treasure and make each day full. Maybe I'm overthinking it too much this year and that's why it's rushing by. It could also be because of what I just saw at Wal-mart, are you ready for this??? If not stop reading now and just skip to my list for the day????
SCHOOL SUPPLIES ARE NOW OUT AND THEY WILL BE EVERYWHERE NOW!!!!!
This really shocked me and made me sad instead of the usual happy feeling I get when seeing this. So I'm not ready to send the kids back and I'm not ready for the routine of school yet. No more talking of that "S" word here now. On to my plans for today:
1. going to the track, right after I post this while it's still cool out
2. laundry, dishes, vacuum
3. take kids to the stream and get flat rocks for a art project this week
4.girls and I to finish our butterfly project
5.write the kids list of chores, workbook pages, reading time and fun stuff
6. making my first zucchini bread with fresh zucchini from the garden hooray hooray
7. play baseball and basketball with kids and sit under a tree and hang with them
8. work on my cousin's scrapbook, her bday is coming and I always do one for her bday
9. get more ideas for Week In The Life coming up, I can't wait!!!
10. think of a banner idea for Summer's 13th bday coming up, aaaahhhhh
11. we are going to Outback for dinner tonight, hooray for eating out
12. to take in the moments and to listen, see, hear what is going on around me and enjoy it and treasure it then write it down.
13. last item to do is work on my PL for this week, it might be a paper only week or mostly paper.
Happy Sunday to everyone, I would love to hear what your plans are for the day.