Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Project Life and Summer's 13 birthday

Can you believe July is almost over now. I tell you this summer is going by faster then any other for me. There is still so much we haven't done yet. We are coming up to some fun events though and I can't wait. My daughter turns "13" this week so I'm letting her take the photos this week and doing the writing for them, will post them next week. She just had her friends party over the weekend at a local hotel. It was fun for her and for us to see her hang out with friends for a whole day and swim, watch tv, braid hair, laughs, NO SLEEP, lots of eating. I survived it just barely.

I will be joining the wonderful talented Ali Edwards starting July 25 thru July 31 in her Week In the Life project. This will be my second year joining her and I can't wait. If you'd like to see more about it, click on her tab on the right side of my blog. I will be posting pictures everyday for that week and she has a link to use so all of doing this can share our days together. Let me know if your interested in joining.
Thanks for visiting and your comments. If you'd like to see more Project Life photos like mine click on the Project Life Tuesday button on the right side. Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I love this whole post, I love the peas (oh what a joy it must be to grow your own vegies), I love the photo's and words of your daughters birthday and love the photo's of you. Reading your posts always make me happy, thank you.
    I am just about beside myself waiting for WITL to start. My smash journal has only just arrived so I am trying to decided how I am going to use it and what I will document. Can't wait for it to start and can't wait to see what you do. Its going to be so much fun doing it with someone I know.
    Love me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey, thank you for all the nice words. I had fun with this post too, still learning my way on the computer. I wish to add more color to my text and different fonts but then I forget. I can't wait to do WITL either and am so glad your doing it too. Can't wait to see your smash album. Wish you were closer to share my veggies with you. Take care, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, it's so good to hear your summer is still going strong! Happy birthday to your new teenager! Getting a suite was a real good idea...hadn't thought of that. How fun for her!

    Looking forward to your WITL!!!!

    ReplyDelete